DC Super Shine Standard Aluminum Polishing Kit
Standard Aluminum Polishing Kit
Do you take pride in your Ride??? Are you spending countless hours Polishing, frustrated with undesired results? Well!!! You have found the answer to all you're aluminum polishing problems. This DC Super Shine Kit has been designed with 20 years of experience, many trials and errors until the perfect blend of products, tools and accessories combined with a proven method will give you the ultimate deep clear shine you've been looking for. "Video is for the heavy cut kit, but it's all the same steps just using the brown bar instead of the green. Enjoy!"
- Two 10" Kwik Kut airway buffing wheels
- Two 10" white/blue untreated soft cotton airway buffing wheels for a better high gloss Finish
- One Keystone Powder coated Steel safety flange kit for added protection (in addition to the flanges, this kit contains a 5/8" x 11 polisher washer and nut.)
- One Menzerna 113GZ Brown rouge bar for Medium cut and 600 sander mark removal
- One Menzerna 380BLF blue finishing rouge bar for the Ultimate Shine and Clarity
- One Buffing wheel cleaning rake for a smoother finish
- One 16 oz. bottle zephyr pro 40 metal polish for easy clean up and long lasting protection.
Polishing Steps (after prep sanding step)
- Fastcut pad with 113GZ Brown bar for cutting stage
- White untreated pad with 380BLF for final gloss
- Hand buff with a flannel towel following the grain of the aluminum with Zephyr Pro-40 Metal polish
(note: you will need a polisher with a 5/8" arbor shaft in order to use this kit. otherwise, see adapters under "zephyr buffing products." the arbor shaft of the polisher must be at least 3/4" in length. one inch is preferable in order to have the buffing wheel far enough away from the polisher. if the shaft is less than one inch we recommend purchasing the 2" extender kit found on page one under "tools". this handy accessory moves the buffing wheel 2" away from the polisher. important: always wear a face shield or safety goggles when using this kit to polish aluminum. pay attention to manufacturer's Sticker
**Typically ships within 1-3 days when in stock. Please allow up to 10-15 business days for Delivery for certain locations. Thank you!
Important: Always wear a face shield or safety goggles when using this kit to polish aluminum. Pay attention to manufacturer recommendations. The buffing wheels in this kit are rated for a maximum 3400 rpms. While some polishers may choose to polish at higher rpms, it is important to note the recommended limits. Exceeding the recommended rpm rating can cause serious injury.